Design automation - are your designs the same but different? Automate!
DriveWorks software lets you capture and re-use knowledge and rules to specify, design and engineer-to-order. Use DriveWorks to automate repetitive tasks and generate design and manufacturing output quickly and accurately.
The product comes into its own when new products are designed which are based on a common theme, or feature repetitive tasks that can be automated, or are products easily defined by a set of rules.
DriveWorks software is scalable, so you can get started with the minimum of effort and financial outlay. You can start with DriveWorks Xpress, upgrade to DriveWorks Solo and then add one or more of the DriveWorks Pro individual modules.
DriveWorks Xpress is an easy to use, rules-based design automation tool for SOLIDWORKS Engineers that is fully integrated inside every seat of SOLIDWORKS.
- Create multiple variations of parts, assemblies and drawings quickly and accurately.
- Reduce repetitive tasks.
- Capture and re-use design knowledge
- Drive Dimensions, Features and Custom Properties
- Create a drawing for each part and assembly
- Incorporate design rules to minimise errors and the cost of manual mistakes
- Liberate design engineers from repetitive tasks to concentrate on new and special designs
- Scalable path from DriveWorks Xpress to DriveWorks Solo and DriveWorks Pro
DriveWorks Solo provides added functionality with custom forms inside SOLIDWORKS and lets you preview your results whilst delivering compelling 3D designs and detailed drawings for manufacturing. It is the quick and easy way to create custom products
- Set up and use in the engineering department.
- Reduce the cost of custom designs
- Enhance product quality
- Reduce repetitive tasks
- Customisable forms aid selections
- Preview results – 3D models, drawings and document
- Re-use existing company data
- Template documents for responding quickly to sales enquiries
- New files created automatically
DriveWorks Pro is the complete option, with software seats to suit each company department and scenario. From the Drawing Office to the web, from skilled engineers to non-technical sales staff. With DriveWorks Pro, products can be configured inside SOLIDWORKS, locally or in a browser on a variety of devices.